Thursday, August 23, 2007

so happy,yet so tired

hihi..

it seems so long..
life for now in school..
seems to be the ones i have least wanted..

so indescribable..so uncontrollable..
but..there is always my sister and my friends for me..
good thing for me that they were there,or else i would have been under a great stress..

jane,so sad..so dunno what...
she seems to be upset over the 'clare' matter..
she was trying to help but she indirectly hurt other people by accident..
she looked very..erm..
sad i should say..
ohh..i think that she is feeling very guilty for making clare sad or otherwise..
hope she will feel better :)

clare..clare seems to be so sad so dejected to me..
she feels that people hate her..
the worse part is that she will be moving to another house and that makes her need to transfer to another school..
how sad..
i feel so bad for not being able to cheer her up..
i have got to say that..al i can do is just leave her to shayne
and shayne will leave her fond memories after she leaves this school and..
hopfully she can find a better friend who will treat her as well as shayne..
i feel seriously very,very,very bad..
sorry!all the best for you luhh..

school these few days were tiring..
my eyes were all aginst me on studying..
i almost slept during class just yesterday and today..
whats happening to me?
so tired..seriously..i think that the setbacks have made me more confident..
not really that much..but it has increased my self-esteem..

today did not check the girl's brigade notice board..don't know what to wear tomorrow..
going to the Pertapis Home..

haiish..sorry for not posting these few days..
my life goes on from a murky river to a crystal-clear river..

La Femme

  • Jerlyn
  • 13
  • purple_peh@hotmail.com
  • Serangoon Garden Sec

  • * l0ve ishh n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
    budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.

    Eternal Blossom - City Harvest Church

Those Days


Tagboard